Graded Outstanding by Ofsted 2013
To see the latest reports and most relevant policies and documents please use the links below.
- Contact details
- Ofsted Report
- End of Key Stage results 2013/14
- Absence request guidance and up-date
- Admissions guidance
- Vision statement 2015
- Pupil premium report 2012/13
- Pupil premium report 2013/14
- Pupil premium plan 2014/15
- Policies Curriculum
- Policies Whole School
- AIP priority summary
- Term dates 2014 - 2015 - 2016
- School Closures in Emergencies 2015/16
- Sports Premium
|St Stephens Community Academy
Tel: 01566 772170
Fax: 01566 773872
"St. Stephens Community Academy is a caring place where everyone feels valued, motivated and supported so all can move together towards a bright, positive and successful future.
St Stephens Community Academy values the contributions of everyone and appreciates diversity."