Slapton Sands Residential 2018
Please ensure that your child has all of the essential items. Optional items are highlighted in yellow.
- Packed lunch (or a school packed lunch - free school meal children only)
- Healthy snack
- Water bottle filled with water
- Old, sensible walking shoes
- Old clothing and spare clothes (underwear, socks, long trousers, long-sleeved tops, jumpers, warm hat and gloves) No skirts or shorts please.
- Waterproof clothing/coat
- Toiletries (toothbrush and toothpaste, flannel, hairbrush, towel)
- Pyjamas and slippers
- Night time comforter (teddy, blanket etc)
Can I remind you no mobile phones or digital devices can be taken on the residential.
If your child has any medical needs, please indicate so on the response slip. Mr Hunt will safely and securely store any medication needed for your child.