At St Stephens Miss Taylor is the Designated Safeguarding Lead and Mrs Paul is the Deputy Safeguarding Lead.
If you are worried about a child the following links may be of use
- www.safechildren-cios.co.uk - this is the Cornwall Local Safeguarding board and has useful information on reporting concerns.
- NSPCC - worried about a child. Ways to contact the NSPCC
- email - email@example.com
- text - 88858
- tel - 0808 800 5000
Below are a list of websites that are useful for both parents and children to help you understand how to make the internet and other digital media safer.
- Think U Know - www.thinkuknow.co.uk
- Digital Parenting - A downloadable booklet that helps and supports you in setting your internet safety settings on your PC, laptop, I-Pad and other mobile devices. - www.thinkuknow.co.uk
- Child Line - A great website that points you in the direction of information about child safety, staying safe online and reporting abuse. www.childline.org.uk
- CEOP - Are you worried about a child in the digital world? The CEOP page will answer all your questions. www.ceop.police.uk/safety-centre/Parents
The Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy should be read in conjunction with Keeping Children Safe in Education September 2016.